Direct online purchase from Nyxio.com RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Procedure
Important Notice: Please go to www.nyxio.com to fill out your warranty card online, this is required to validate your warranty and start the return material process.
Print, fill out, and sign this Return Policy.
Fax your Return Policy to Nyxio Technologies Corp. at 503-954-2780 or call 866-310-8128 and ask for Tech Support. You can also e-mail a scanned signed copy and proof of purchase to email@example.com
- All returns MUST have a RMA number; Tech Support Staff will contact you with your RMA number after receiving your Return Policy.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the box before returning any product.
- Returns without RMA numbers easily visible will not be accepted from the shipping carrier.
- RMA numbers are good for 30 days from date of issue.
Ship Returns to:
Nyxio Technologies Corp. RMA#________C/O UTISuite 100, Grapevine801 HanoverDallas/Ft. Worth Texas, USA 76051
Returning a Product:
Customer must request a return for refund within 7 days of receiving the item. No refunds after 7 days. An RMA must be requested and issued prior to the return of any product. No refund will be given on a product that has been opened (warranty seal is broken).
The customer will be charged a 15% restocking fee on all accepted returns for refund. All return(s) must have the original packaging and accessories.
Refunds will be credited to the debit card or credit card that was used for the original purchase less any restocking or shipping fees.
Returning a Non-operational Unit for Testing:
If the product is defective and Nyxio Technologies Corp. Technical Support has requested you return the product for testing, follow the RMA procedure to return the product. Returned devices will be thoroughly inspected and tested to verify any defects or component failures.
- Defective product within warranty will be replaced under the terms of Nyxio Warranty.
- Product tested and no defects are found, will be returned to the customer and the customer charged a $15 testing fee plus return shipping costs.
- Devices out of warranty will not be refunded or replaced by Nyxio Technologies Corp.
What should I do if I received damaged product?
Customer must inform Nyxio technologies Corp. of any order discrepancy or damage within 72 hours of the delivery date. Vandalism or intentional damage to unit will void the device warranty. Damaged product will be inspected and validated upon return to Nyxio Technologies Corp.
Who pays for shipping for a return?
The customer is responsible for shipping devices to Nyxio Technologies Corp. for return or testing. Nyxio Technologies Corp. is not responsible for any loss or damage in shipping from the customer.
If a tested device is Defective, Nyxio Technologies Corp. will ship a new or refurbished unit to the customer free of charge. If the returned device is not defective the customer is responsible for shipping charges. Nyxio Technologies Corp. will not reimburse any customers return shipping costs for non-defective units.